- The United States is ranked 37th in the world in education. WHY?
- The federal government supplies around 8.5% of the public school system funds, according to a 2005 report by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- 92 percent of teachers nationwide spend nearly $500.00 to $1,000.00 a year, out of their own pockets.
- Teams, Clubs, Fraternities, Sororities, Organized Groups. They are the future. Help them maintain balance in life.
- All denominations are steadily shutting their doors. Parents cannot afford tuition and private schools cannot exist without tuition increases. A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE.
“Sorry, the school can’t afford computers.”
“I didn’t mean to get him mad.”
SHELTERS FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Right now, there are women and children spending the night in shelters across the city to escape domestic violence and abuse. Even worse, some are living on the streets because shelters are full. Without the help of your donations, its hard for these shelters to give them adequate conditions while they try to put their lives back together.
WHY DO THEY NEED DONATIONS?
Before each ANIMAL is listed as available for adoption they are fully vetted.
DOGS receive vaccinations (Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, Bordatella), a wellness exam, and spay/neuter as age appropriate. They also receive a 4DX test to check for heart worm and tick-borne diseases as well as heart worm preventative and flea/tick treatment. For a normal healthy dog without any other medical issues, this veterinary care costs around $200.
General medical care, special medical care, food, trainer fees, hiring staff to care for them, cleaning supplies, treats, toys, beds, rent, utilities…and more.
The Shelter cost is approximately $2,250/month/animal. NYC is even higher.
“Thank you for saving me!”
Help their vision become a reality.
Everyone has heard of the starving artist. The arts are vital to our entertainment, our culture, and the richness of our souls. Helping struggling artists bring their dreams to fruition is the right thing to do. They must have the ability to tell their stories.
Teams and Clubs
- In the last 10 years, there was an 8% drop of children playing competitive sports. Why? They cannot afford it. 25 million children are priced out of organized sports.
- We often find our children becoming couch potatoes, playing video games, and roaming the streets.
- Children need to interact with each other to develop their social skills
- As children age, they cannot possibly compete with children who have been able to afford personal or group training.
- Organized sports can change the trajectory of a life.
- There has been a rise in childhood obesity; 40% of children are overweight. This leads to diabetes, heart disease and much more.
- Parks and Recreation had budget cuts in the millions.
- According to the Center for Disease Control, Physical Education programs in America have been seriously reduced. Only 4% of schools require Physical Education.
No money…No League…No Chance.
Individuals with a Need or Cause
- We have recently added this group because of many requests to do so. To be clear, we will help people in need or who have a cause. This can be an illness, lost a job and need to support a family, losing your housing, etc.
- We are not here to help individuals raise money for a product or a business. With all respect, there are other sites that are willing to help you. WE ARE HERE FOR PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS IS SERIOUS NEED OF OUR HELP.
You never know who needs help.
PLACES OF WORSHIP
- Youth groups
- Food Drives and more.
No Matter your Belief…we are all on the same journey
Hospitals are a necessity to our communities and they need all the help they can get. Most people forget about hospitals until it’s themselves or their loved ones in that position.
The cost of equipment alone can close your local hospital
It can happen to you, anytime, anywhere.
All non-profits, charities and foundations
We invite you to start a campaign for any of your favorite non-profits, charities and foundations.
Imagine If…this was your child. Wouldn’t you want people to donate to their cause?